If there’s one room inside a home worth giving a bit of love and attention in preparation to sell a property, it’s typically the kitchen. Often the heart of the home, and certainly a place often busy with members of the household, gathering and chatting.
You don’t have to be selling you home to consider a new kitchen. We work with builders and homeowners, in all types of situations to help people create their dream kitchen. A new home, a home renovation, a kitchen revamp, a kitchen extension, a pantry, even a butler’s pantry! Whatever it is you want, we can assist.
JB DESIGN & BUILD will take stress out of buying new Kitchen or Bathroom Cabinets
- Our expert kitchen cabinet makers can help you with colour choice and the best choice materials for your situation. We can also assist you with design suggestions and advice.
- We measure, build, install and we’ll keep you fully informed along the way, so you’re never left wondering what’s going on.
- Kitchens and Bathrooms typically require plumbing and electrical work. We’re happy to fit in and work with the tradesperson of your choice, or we can arrange it for you. We use the same contractors for all our work, so there’s no unpleasant surprises. We know the work will be done well and on time by our fully qualified and reputable tradesperson.
- Best of all everything will be expertly built by experienced kitchen and Bathroom cabinet makers and perfectly fitted to your need. We’ll clean up any mess we make, and you’ll have a beautiful new kitchen or Bathroom ready to use!
- Countertop/stone installation
- Advantage of Using Stone Cleaners and Sealers, orange juice, lemon juice and other acidic drinks can stain granite. However, if the countertops have been sealed or cleaned with a stone cleaner, the protective film will prevent staining. Stains may also be removed with a mixture of bleach and flour.
- Granite Doesn’t Scratch .You can use your granite countertop as a cutting board and hardly ever scratch it. Quartz and diamond are the only substances harder than granite.
- Chipped Granite Although granite may chip, professionals can usually repair it.
- Colors and Designs No two pieces of granite are alike. Veins, swirls and specks make each piece unique. In addition, granite may be cut in circles, squares and other geometrical shapes. More than 100 colors are available for Ontario residents to make an imaginative and informed choice.
- Granite is Cool and Heat Resistant even if rolling dough or finding a place for hot pans, you can count on your granite countertop. Hot pots, pans or fryers will not scorch it.
- And yes most importantly, we’’ll make your project stress free!
New Home or Kitchen Remodeling
Quartz Countertops: If you decide that granite is not your choice, our one-stop shop offers many attractive colors and styles in quartz. Recall that quartz is harder than granite and more scratch resistant. Our quartz countertops are made from engineered stones and maintain a natural beauty for many years,
Benefits of Granite Countertops
- Granite is easy to clean.
Although mild soap and water is sufficient for cleaning granite countertops, you should consider using special granite or stone cleaners because they provide a thin protective film. Additionally, using a sealer once a year will maintain the beauty of granite.